Stocks, Mutual Funds, or ETF???
This course is for:
- Intermediate Investors who want to diversify their portfolios
- New investors who want to know what they do not know before putting their money in the market
Learn how the stock market came to be.
What is its true function?
Understand how the stock market can benefit you.
Who can invest?
Potential pitfalls to avoid when getting started in the market?
What are the requirements?
- An open mind and an interest in learning about the stock market
What am I going to get from this course?
- 5 Modules
- A history lesson on the stock market dating back to the 15th Century.
- An understanding of the markets purpose. Once you understand this, you will be well on your way to conquering the beast.
- Awareness of where you fit into the market. Often times we avoid things that seem like they weren’t created for us. IEA will demystify the stock market, so you can see how it can benefit you.
- Understanding of who can and can’t invest in the market.
- A list of qualitative and quantitative pitfalls people make when getting started in the stock market.